The right to privacy, and specifically the right to the protection of personal data is one of the values of CEPEX, S.A., a company belonging to the Fluidra Group whose parent company is FLUIDRA S.A. (hereinafter, “the Company”), which is included in our Code of Ethics.
2. Commitment to privacy
The Company is fully committed to comply with the regulations and General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union and the regulations relating to the protection of personal data in force at all times, being a priority objective for the Company.
Therefore, the Company has taken the determination to implement the following principles, being privacy the basis on which all processing activities are configured:
- We will always process the data that is strictly necessary to carry out the informed processing.
- We will never oblige you to provide personal data, unless it is really necessary to provide you with the service you request from us.
- Whenever possible, we will provide you with easy ways to control your personal information.
- We will not share data with any third party, except those providers who provide us with a service, or those with whom we have previously informed you and with whom you have given us your consent.
Purposes, legal grounds and storage periods of the processing.
The Company collects your personal data in order to manage your requests and offer you the services and products you may be interested in. Specifically, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
The legal grounds is the legitimate interest of the Company in responding to your queries.
The benefit for the Company is to be able to establish a potential pre-contractual relationship with the interested party, thus being able to know precisely the needs of this.
The benefit for the interested parties is to be able to receive clear and concise information regarding their queries or requests.
All data you provide will be processed for the time necessary to fulfill your request or inquiry.
The legal ground is the consent you have given by accepting cookies.
The legla grounds is the provision of your consent through the additional checkbox provided for this purpose on the form, or through the specific form on the website.
Your data will be processed as long as you do not unsubscribe from the processing or until the Company considers that, by any means available according to the technology available at any time, you are no longer interested in the products offered. In any case, you can unsubscribe from this type of communication at any time, as indicated in the following paragraphs.
On some occasions it may be necessary to process your personal data in order to comply with legal obligations, or in connection with any contractual relationship we may have with you.
In all other cases, where appropriate, we will ask for your consent to process your personal data.
3. Sending commercial communications.
The Company, as part of its promotional activity, may provide you with resources for registration or subscription to company news or commercial information. Such resources will always be subject to your consent to send them.
In the event that you have authorized us, the Company will send you information about its products, activities and services personalized for you according to your tastes and preferences.
You may revoke your consent to receive commercial communications at any time, through the link or button to that effect in each of the communications, or by communicating your desire to revoke consent via email to be sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. International data transfers
The Company, as an entity with international projection, has international suppliers that may provide their services from outside the European Economic Area, so it is possible that your data may be processed outside the European Economic Area.
In any case, the Company will ensure that such data processing is always protected with appropriate safeguards, which may include Standard Clauses approved by the EU in the case of contracts approved by the European regulator, and which provide sufficient guarantees to ensure that the processing complies with the requirements established by the European Data Protection Regulation, as well as certifications of third parties, among others.
5. Processing based on legitimate interest
6. Duration of processing and storage period.
In the Company we are committed to process personal data for as long as they are really useful to us and we can offer you a quality service through their exploitation. Therefore, we will make all appropriate and reasonable efforts to minimize the period of processing and retention of personal data.
In any case, and even if you ask us to delete your data, we may keep them and maintain them, under proper blocking, for the period necessary to comply with our legal obligations and to make them available to the Authorities with jurisdiction within the different matters that may apply.
7. Exercise of rights and complaints to the AEPD.
As a consequence of the processing of your personal data by the Company, the legislation in force grants you a series of rights. Below, we provide a summary explanation of each right, in order to facilitate its exercise:
- Right of access: You will have the right to know the personal data that we process about you and the purposes for which we process it.
- Right of rectification: Your data will always be yours, and as such, you can ask us to rectify it at any time if the data in our records are incorrect.
- Right of deletion: You may request, at any time, that your personal data be deleted from our files. However, and as we indicated in the section on data retention above, please note that in certain circumstances, compliance with current legislation may prevent the effective exercise of this right.
- Right to object: You may object to the processing of your data in relation to any of the purposes for which we process your data, in accordance with the privacy policies applicable in each case.
- Right to limit processing: You may request the limitation of processing in the following cases:
- If you consider that the data we hold about you is not correct or accurate;
- If, in the event that you believe that we are not processing your data legitimately, but you prefer that we limit the processing of such data to its deletion;
- If the data we hold is no longer required for the purpose for which we collected it, but you need us to retain it for legal claims;
- If, having exercised your right to object to any processing, you are awaiting 3a response from us.
- Right to data portability: You will have the right, where technically feasible and reasonable, to request that the personal data you have provided directly to us be communicated to another data controller. If possible, we will provide your data directly to such other controller, but if not, we will provide it to you in a standard format.
Whenever we process your data on the basis of consent, you may revoke it at any time, without consequences for you beyond, depending on the right exercised, not being able to provide certain services.
You may exercise your rights by contacting the Company by e-mail at email@example.com.
In addition, if you consider it necessary, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or complaints about how we handle your personal data, or any other related matter, you can contact our DPO, either by e-mail to email@example.com, with the reference or to the attention of “Data Protection Officer”. If you do not receive a response within a reasonable period of time, you may file a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
8. Confidentiality and Security in data processing.
Your personal data are very important to us, and we undertake to process them with the utmost confidentiality and discretion, as well as to implement all security measures we deem appropriate and reasonable.
In this sense, the Company declares and guarantees that it has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data provided by users.
9. Social networks
Social Networks are part of the daily life of many Internet users, and for them we have created different profiles in them.
All users have the opportunity to join the pages or groups that the Company has in different social networks.